- Cast: Andreas Zmuda, Doreen Kröber
- Produced and directed by: Andreas Zmuda
- Executive Producer: Trike Globetrotter Inc. / Belize
- Director of Photography: Doreen Kroeber, Andreas Zmuda
- GoPro Aerial Operator: Doreen Kroeber
- 2nd Unit Camera (Belize, Rio de Janeiro): Katja Döhne
- 2nd Unit Camera (Berlin, Florida, Ecuador): Sandra Budesheim & Claudius Grimme
- Art Director: Andreas Zmuda
- Music & Sound: Doreen Kroeber, Andreas Zmuda
- Editor: Andreas Zmuda
- Graphic Designer & Illustrators: Jutta Fegert, Neils Welsh
- © Copyright Trike-Globetrotter Inc.
Anyone who knows Andreas Zmuda’s life will get dizzy! He loves an extremely adventurous life and discovering new things and hates any form of boring routine. Most of his life he lived somewhere in the jungle of South America or on the beautiful, white palm-fringed beaches of the Caribbean. What a great life!
Only his new friend Doreen let him settle down – well, for a short time, until both of them gave up their previous lives and set off without much planning for a journey that no one had dared before themIn 2012, they took off from Florida in an open microlight, on a world record flight around the world that will take many, many years. Because for both of them this is not just a tour from A to B – no – they want to live as flying nomads for the rest of their lives!
Zmuda had faced many difficulties, personal, flying and technical challenges, and had experienced several dangerous situations that drove her plans off course. But the weather remains the most unpredictable enemy. Regardless of where the flying nomads seek support, they experience an unimaginable peaceful world and the great hospitality of the people, regardless of nationality, race or religion.
The film not only shows spectacular shots from a bird’s eye view, but also gives deep insights into the lives of the two extreme adventurers.
Film 1: Germany, USA, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Film 2: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Tobago, Carriacou, Union Island, St. Vincent, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Turks and Caicos Islands, Bahamas, USA, Canada
There are no reviews yet.